2024

2024

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Beef jerky & orange juice

THIS IS A TEST...

No, this is not a test of the Emergency Broadcast System, nor is it some sort of contraption that you stick into your computer USB port, but it IS a test.


What does this have to do with beef jerky & OJ? Well, as of last week, these are the only 2 things that seem to tame down my "all day" morning sickness. What was that?! Yes, morning sickness! And what causes morning sickness, other than hormones and a growing baby? For me, it's just that.


I might have known this a few weeks earlier, but my basal temperature thermometer was reading incorrectly & I was starting to wonder if I had some health issues I would need to see a doctor for. Thankfully, with this little test, I discovered that everything with me is perfectly fine and that the only thing that is broken is my thermometer. So, I'll still visit the doctor sometime soon, but for all good reasons. If my calculations are correct, we should be welcoming our newest little Myhre into the world sometime around mid-November. Hopefully I won't have to eat jerky the entire time...

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Tina!!! And Jason!!! and all the kids too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete