2024

2024

Monday, August 20, 2012

School is now in session!

Hallelujah!  Don't get me wrong, I love my kids and spending time teaching them, BUT, with this summer being especially busy and a having a baby to care for & a toddler who likes schedules, not to mention the needs of the other 3, I found myself quite often overwhelmed.  So, dare I say, that I have been eagerly anticipating the start of school!  (Now there's an attitude of someone who at one time discerned homeschooling!)  Not yet I guess!  Even less of a chance now that Jason's the principal at their school. 


I had to chuckle at one of the Scripture readings this week (from Ezekiel 12)…”The word of the Lord came to me…you dwell in the midst of a rebellious house, who have eyes to see, but see not, who have ears to hear but hear not; for they are a rebellious house.”  Anyone who was in my house the day before would know this was true.  Let’s just say it was one of those days when I felt invisible and that nothing I said was heard and nothing I did was noticed.  I find comfort in knowing that God understands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment