2024

2024

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Armpits

AJ came upstairs to eat today without a shirt, that doesn't happen very often, and he might not anymore either...


Noah: Why do you have hair in your armpits?
AJ: ...

Ian and Noah proceed to talk about armpit hair and their lack of it.  AJ moves over to living room chair.  Noah nonchalantly walks over towards him & tries to look at his pits.

AJ:  What are you doing???
Noah:  Can I touch it?

As he proceeds to point his finger towards AJ's armpit hair...

AJ: (surprised & exclaiming)  What the heck?  Dude! what are you doing??
Noah:  I just want to touch it!

We are all laughing hysterically now watching AJ squirm as Noah tries to tickle AJ in attempts to discover how armpit hair feels.  He eventually gets up from his chair and retreats downstairs as I wipe the tears from my eyes from laughing so hard watching the 6 year old pick on the 15 year old, which is a change of pace in this house.

No comments:

Post a Comment