Noah had his 2 year check-up a little while back. He was screaming before I could get his clothes off and continued to scream as they checked his temp, his height and weight and his heartbeat. That's what I get for not showing up early to give him time to adjust! By the time the Doc came in, he was all smiles again & made it through the exam fine. Once again though, his head size had the doctor concerned. Height - 10%, Weight - 4%, Head circumference - well off the chart
Dr.: "Do large heads run in your family?"
Me: "No."
Dr.: "Hmm, I'm a little concerned. Maybe we should do a CT scan of his head."
Me: "We did one before."
Dr." "Oh, we did? Let me check the results...ah, yes, it was normal. Since large heads don't run in your family, we'll just know that his head is "just Noah" and we'll continue to keep an eye on him."
Yes, I know your chart says his head is way too big, but I think it's adorable! Do I have trouble finding small shirts with large openings? Sometimes. But I guess I can just make the hole bigger until the rest of his body catches up. Until then, I'll just enjoy that melon-sized head with all my love!
No comments:
Post a Comment