2024

2024

Friday, June 12, 2009

**Seriously!

Is it really Friday?! My email "junk" box had 173 messages in it! That's with a heavy filter! Has it been since Monday that I last blogged? **

As long as the days seem, the week sure wheels by, especially when you're trying to organize a house. Our storage spaces are quickly filling as well as my pile of donation items rack up. I think I will save them for the Youth Group "Pilgrimage to Rome" garage sale and save myself the hassle of trying to decide what to price things at and letting people see what kind of crap I've accumulated over the past few years. **

It's hard to feel totally accomplished with a project yet, since in order to organize one room, I need to make a mess in the other. Yet, I know that soon I'll have the house the way I want it...then it will be time to tackle the array of weeds around the house, do some landscaping and then venture into... dun, dun, dun... the garage so that Jason can park in his stall before winter arrives. **

No comments:

Post a Comment