2024

2024

Monday, November 16, 2009

Milestones: by Ian

It turns out that Friday the 13th isn't such a bad day after all, at least it wasn't for me! I was so happy when my first tooth finally cut through so I don't have to be so uncomfortable! Except I did hear Mommy say something about "at least until the next ones come in", so I don't know if I am looking forward to that. But I do enjoy trying new foods and when all these chompers come in, I will get to take full advantage of eating all that everyone else in the family has been eating and so heartily scarfing down each day. I am anticipating my first Thanksgiving next week!

Not to put the tooth thing down on a list of accomplishments, but I also successfully attempted my first coordinated movements forward in crawling! I was tired of watching the vacuum go to and away from me, so I decided to muster up the courage to get up and go to it myself. Everyone was there cheering me on, so it must be a big deal. I enjoy that I don't have to remain stuck in the corner anymore and can now crawl out rather than cry until someone saves me.

I am trying to be brave and sleep in my crib more so Daddy can sleep in the bed with Mommy again and not have to sleep on the couch. He has been letting me sleep there so we could all get more sleep, but now that I am rolling around more, I think I better learn to snooze in my crib so I don't fall out of bed. At least in my own bed I can stretch out, but I miss snuggling with Mommy all night long. But I also think she has been tired from getting up with me so often because I have started waking up more at night again. My crib did get moved to their room, so maybe with Daddy's snoring, it will be a white noise to help me sleep, but I don't think it helps Mommy as much...she's such a light sleeper!

No comments:

Post a Comment