Woah! I've been quite lacking in the blogging world the past 2 weeks. I think I was enjoying having a little free time to myself. Don't get me wrong, I was still plenty busy & thanks to Steph's mom, Carol, we now have a house that looks more like a home. She came over to help decorate & rearrange our living room and to just go through things that we've been moving around for the last 11 years & tell me what to keep & get rid of. I'm one of those people that doesn't like to keep things & to find places for them. I do for some sentimental things, but I am also willing to let things go at the advice of a professional. It feels really good to get rid of some stuff & "clean house".
"So what do you do now that you have 2 kids at school all day, Tina?" That's a good question! I find myself studying more now that I am in a bible study on Tuesday nights and a SAHM's (stay-at-home-moms) study group 2 mornings a month, so when I'm not doing my "routine" things at home, I am trying to read. Ian, on the other hand, would rather I didn't. He would rather I sit on the floor with him & watch him play, or lay in bed with him when he naps or just hold him. He's rolling all over, but get's mad when he can't get back up to a sitting position. He's better today because I think he got more sleep since I held him when he dozed off. Otherwise, the naps have been short which makes for crabby baby.
Well, enough about all that! Here's some pictures, which are WAY more interesting than me blabbing about my day. I shouldn't complain. We have a beautiful home, in a great location for us, our health is great & Jason brings home the bacon so I can watch our babies grow. Life is good & all the glory & praise to God!

Ian & Toby (our most recent godchild)
Faith sporting her new haircut (she begged me to cut it short)
I've said it before, and i'll say it again. She is so cute in that haircut!!!
ReplyDeleteIt did turn out pretty cute, didn't it?
ReplyDelete